Lucie graduated from the Université de Lorraine in France in 2011, where she did her PhD under the supervision of Mounir Tarek. She was a post doc and a Marie Curie fellow in the group of Mike Klein at Temple University in the USA and in the group of Ursula Roethlisberger at EPFL in Switzerland. Her main research focus is on mechanisms of membrane transport and of allosteric regulation and the development of protocols that enable to describe these phenomena in a quantitative manner.
- Bachelors in Chemistry, Université de Lorraine, France (2005)
- Masters in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Université de Lorraine, France (2008)
- PhD degree, Université de Lorraine, France (2011)
- 05/2015 – 02/2016: Postdoctoral researcher, Laboratory for Computational Biochemistry and Chemistry, EPFL
- 12/2011 – 05/2015: Postdoctoral researcher, Institute for Computational Molecular Science, Temple University
- 10/2008 – 11/2011: PhD student, Equipe de Chimie et Biochimie Théoriques, UMR CNRS/UdL 7565, Université de Lorraine. Advisor: Mounir Tarek.
- 2012 Prix de These de l’Université de Lorraine
- 2013-2016 Marie Curie International Outgoing fellowship
Voice: +46 (0)76-016-42-80